Mary Elizabeth is now an affiliate teacher with The Naga Center School of Traditional Thai Medicine and Massage.
When you take a workshop Mary Elizabeth, you are connecting to eight leading Thai Bodywork educators.
Deep Thai Massage: Compression and Stretch
Thursday, August 29 – Monday, September 2, 2019
10am – 5pm each day
The focus of this class is the skillful application of Thai deep tissue techniques that bring true structural change to muscle, fascia and sen, along with targeted luxurious stretches that open and release the body, allowing for greater freedom of movement. Journey further into the structural integration aspects that are natural to Thai massage.
• Ability to give a full body Thai massage
• Deep tissue techniques for structural change, healing, and release
• Techniques for supine, prone, side-lying and seated positions
• Thai and Lanna passive stretch therapies
• Understanding of compressions, percussive therapy, and other Thai deep tissue techniques
• Advanced tendon, ligament and nerve treatment techniques
• Daily reusi da ton (Thai self care)
• Daily traditional Thai healing art spiritual practice
Early registration discount: $50 off for those paid in full by July 15, 2019
Dates: August 29 – September 2, 2019
CE’s: 32 NCBTMB credits
We will meet at:
Global Academy for Energetic Education
2545 Farmers Drive
Columbus, OH 43235
Pre-register here. NOTE: After you submit this registration form, you will be taken to the PayPal site for payment. If you do not wish to use PayPal but prefer to pay another way, please feel free to contact me.