Mary Elizabeth is now an affiliate teacher with The Naga Center School of Traditional Thai Medicine and Massage.
When you take a workshop Mary Elizabeth, you are connecting to eight leading Thai Bodywork educators.
Essentials of Thai Bodywork: Layers and Lines
February 16, 17, 18, AND 23, 24
1810 8th Avenue
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
If you are new to Thai Bodywork this course will provide you with the best possible start.
If you are experienced in Thai Bodywork this course will fill in gaps in your learning. (Hint: Thai Bodywork is not Ayurveda!)
This course is not just the how of hands-on techniques; we also discuss why Thai Bodywork is unique. What makes Thai Bodywork “Thai” anyway?
We will discuss the following topics:
- How does Thai anatomy use layers and lines to understand the physical body?
- What are the sen? Are they mystical channels of energy or life force?
- Where does Thai Bodywork come from? What is its connection to yoga?
- How can I treat an entire body?
- How can I modify for specific conditions?
- How does Thai Bodywork fit into the larger field of Thai Medicine?
- What are the limitations of Thai Bodywork?
- Is Thai Bodywork safe for everyone?
Over the course of 5 days, you will certainly come up with a lot of questions. We’ll discuss those, too!
Please note: This workshop takes place over two weekends
Saturday, February 16 – Monday, February 18
Saturday, February 23 – Sunday, February 24
Early tuition discount: $640 if paid in full by January 15, 2019
CE’s: 32 NCBTMB credits